The Erie Town Hall was built in 1906 and was used as the Old Lincoln School. In 2005 the School was renovated and converted into the Erie Town Hall. The renovation consisted of tuck-pointing of exterior masonry, installation of a new elevator, complete interior demolition and remodel, new VCT and carpet, refinished existing wood floors, new site work including new sidewalks and landscaping, new roofing, HVAC and electrical systems.
This was a city project that included the renovation of an aged facility that was in need of a lot of updates. The building it self was in decent enough shape making the renovation costs minimal for such a dated facility.