Humble beginnings. Modest Growth. Unbelievable success.
Since its start in 1989, Mark Young Construction has been passionately committed to quality construction, great relationships and complete customer service. That dedication, along with a team of talented employees and subcontractors, has been the perfect mix. We’ve grown from a team of three to more than 130 in those 28 years, with licenses in 16 states and projects in most. Even to this day, we’re still 100% employee-owned.
The Words that we live by.
- Striving to be on time. Every time.
- Providing the perfect customer experience.
- Being a low-cost competitor.
- Persistently Working on a job until our customer is satisfied.
- We are passionate about construction. It’s just who we are.
Big, small and in between.
Our projects have covered the western United States and included K-12 schools, office buildings, higher education buildings, municipal buildings, and even major grocery store complexes. Governments use us. Fortune 500 companies have called on us more than 32 times in the past 3 years alone.
Care to learn more about us? Click here